SSSRA attempts to hold programs whenever possible. However, inclement weather occasionally makes it difficult for staff and participants to travel to program locations. SSSRA’s cancellation policies are as follows:
1. At the scheduled program time, if no participants arrive within the first 30 minutes, the program session will be cancelled, and staff will be sent home. No refunds will be given.
2. SSSRA staff look at all circumstances three hours prior to the starting time of the program or transportation route, to determine if the program should be cancelled.
3. If the program is cancelled, program staff attempt to reach all participants by phone to inform them. You will only be called if the program is cancelled.
4. SSSRA attempts to extend programs to make up missed dates.
5. SSSRA will call/send a letter announcing program extensions.