SSSRA promotes the concept of “equal fun for everyone.” Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. SSSRA’s behavior guidelines have been developed to help make the programs safe and enjoyable for all participants.
1. Participants must show respect to all participants, staff and volunteers.
2. Participants must refrain from threatening or causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or staff.
3. Participants must refrain from using foul language or discussing inappropriate topics.
4. Participants must show respect for equipment, supplies, and facilities.
5. Additional rules may be developed for specific programs and athletic programs as deemed necessary by staff.
6. If inappropriate behavior occurs, a prompt resolution will be sought specific to each individual’s situation. SSSRA reserves the right to dismiss participants whose behavior endangers the safety of themselves or others.